Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Toilet Fishing

A few weeks ago while at a home show I lost a crown while bitting into a yummy rice crispy treat. I promptly secured it back into place and went on my way. Until Sunday the thing stayed firmly in place prompting me to even forget it was a problem. While I was eating lunch on Sunday apparently the thing fell out again and YEP... I swallowed it. I called the dentist to see how much it was going to be to get it fixed and it sounds like $800 is the magic number. Which prompted Ryan to say.... "Sounds like you are going toilet fishing to retrieve that thing! That should save us a few hundred dollars!" But for the past few days I have not heard any porcelain crown ping off a porcelain toilet so I think we are safe to say the tooth has taken up permanent residency in my gut or it safely made it's way out already.... either way Abby is for sale for $800 if anyone is interested. Just kidding!

PS. On a lighter note, the doctor called with Ryan's test results and it appears there was nothing on the upper GI test. He is going to be taking some acid reducer to see if that helps any. Thank you for your prayers!

4 comments:

Tami said...

I'll take Abby for $800! Just a thought..would you like to put that poop stained thing back in your mouth. Gag! If you need someone to go searching, I'm sure Lexi would have no problem...

Cassandra_Alyce said...

lol lets see, I could pay the $800 for abbey, but then I couldnt afford the prozac! After baby sitting for a friend the other day, good mothers are my heroes, and since you are the best mother I know.. I am thinking of erecting a statue of you with fifty arms juggling everything that you do! I LOVE YOU!!!
P.S. sorry about the tooth!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh-
totally bouged out but find it quite funny! (not the $800 part)

so glad to hear the report is a relief!

Cassandra_Alyce said...

Ps. I didnt mean Abbey would make me need prozac, just all kids in general, I am not super mom material... just wanted to clarify that!