Monday, September 22, 2008

Hon... duh!

On Friday Abby had her first dentist appt! While we were waiting in the waiting room I had to fill out some pertinent information.... Abby was getting a bit restless and trying to escape the office so I asked her to help me fill out the info. I told her that the paper work was asking for information about her parents. I said, "Abby, the doctor is asking for your daddy's name... do you know what your daddy's name is?" She pondered the thought for a moment and said, "Umm, yes I know... daddy's name is HON!" Priceless.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thats good! I'm afraid what Natalie would say if I asked her that! Just joking!

Beck said...

Hilarious. Aren't you glad she didn't say "...(oh gee, what mildly inappropriate word do I use here... butthole? Is that over the line?)..."

Unknown said...

that is priceless.

so great catching up yesterday...