Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stephanie's Wednesday TO DO LIST

1.) Locate and eliminate whatever item is causing Abby's room to smell like a high school boys locker room!
2.) Fish blueberries out from under the couch.
3.) Bathe Lily so she will not smell like a dairy farmer.
4.) Comb through Abby's hair.... EEEK! (This could take ALL day)
5.) Finish shaving my other leg. (I was in process this morning when I was summons by the toddler)
6.) Do dinner dishes from 2 nights ago.
7.) Wash, dry, AND put away laundry.
8.) Clean out long lost sippy cup with milk chunks in it.... check that is done. I just threw it in the trash!
9.) Clean dog poop off of Abby's barbie car wheel...
10.) Clean out the bunny cage...
11.) Wash Abby's car seat cover to remove the smell of pee! (did I mention I LOVE potty training!)
12.) Make sure Ryan's softball gear is clean and accessible...
13.) Find something to make for dinner, and actually make it!
14.) Get myself dressed.... if time allows I may actually brush my teeth and hair, and possibly apply some make-up!

Hope your day is productive!

3 comments:

Val said...

yup, that sounds familiar!! And our husbands wonder what it is that we do all day??!!!!!!

Tami said...

haha... I love it. Don't forget the part of deleting Fiber 1 from the grocery list.:)

Beck said...

(I would LOVE to hear the story behind the Fiber 1 comment... :)

I hear ya. Wow... maybe if I put it in list form I wouldn't feel so defeated by the end of the day. Hah!