Friday, August 15, 2008

BUNS HAS RETURNED!!!

After hitting the dusty trail for the afternoon, I guess Buns realized he had the cats ass here at the Haber's house afterall. The girls and I went out in the afternoon to "canvas" the neighborhood, we knocked on doors, handed out flyers, put up signs, talked to neighbors we had never met, crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. In my heart of hearts I thought for sure I would see Buns dead on the side of the road someday. But while the girls and I were gone last night, Ryan discovered him "just chilling" on the back patio.... Happy to be home!

2 comments:

Beck said...

That's great! Of all the rabbits I've had over the years, I've never had any smart enough to come home.

Tami said...

Oh good I am soo glad for you guys! Hopefully Buns is a boy or you might be dealing with some little buns shortly.:)