Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Motherhood Rocks!








While this weekend was a whirlwind of get togethers, food, family and fun to celebrate moms, I never really sat back to realize that I too, am a mom! And a mom to 2 beautiful girls. Life has taken such a drastic turn in 10 years. I remember cruising the campus of GVSU thinking that I was going to take corporate America by storm! I was going to be the briefcase wielding business woman driving the high priced convertible sports car, and evenings filled with dinners out. The woman married to a man that was good looking, funny, and full of life....Now I have traded the brief case for a diaper bag, the sports car for a mini van, the dinners out for $5 pizzas in, the husband for... Well, that part did come true! I love being a mom! I love experiencing life through my children's eyes. Corporate America can take some other woman captive, because it sure aint me! Enjoy these recent pictures of the girls! I am off to change a diaper and then play puzzles! Life is good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Motherhood does rock!! What a smile on Abby in that last picture. So cute. So is Lily.
I agree with you, the corporate world can have someone else. I am loving being a mom, not that it doesn't have its bad days, but the good ones out weigh the bad ones.
Thanks for sharing.