Monday, November 29, 2010

Fashion Forward Fridays

Because Friday is ALWAYS my day off.... I allow the girls to pick out their clothes. Really! Whatever they want. If I have to go out and run errands, well then, they get to wear WHATEVER they pick out. This is the one day where I do not suggest, direct, or demand what articles of clothing they wear. They love it, and frankly, so do I. I have a hard enough time getting myself dressed. This takes the stress off. After the past 3 or 4 weeks, seeing the creativity (and obviously color blindness), I decided to document the interesting fashion forward outfits my little divas pick out. They typically try to pick something that is similar to the other, such as: Skirt with leggings or both with a short sleeve shirt. I love to listen to them on the monitor bustling back and forth from each others room coordinating outfits! Can you imagine when they are 14 and 16? Eeeek!


So without further ado...... drum roll please!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love to see what they come up with! Silly girls!

Marcie said...

Funny! I think you should let them pick out YOUR outfit and then post some pics :)