Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 2

This week has proven to be a challenge in many ways! First and foremost the weather SUCKS! I have absolutely NO motivation to get out and run when it is 30 degrees out..... Second, my knees are killing me! I am going to attribute it to an old soccer injury that required surgery, but in all honesty, I am sure it is the extra weight I am carrying that is making them ache... hopefully as time progresses they will get better. Thirdly the eating thing.... well, it was a week of birthday celebrations for my Lily Pie. That of course requires 3 cakes this week! Which in turn requires, 3 (4-5 ) pieces for me... OUCH! I was super scared to hit the scale this week!

I have been also incorporating a YOGA DVD that I checked out from the library. I dig it! I like the low impact, the relaxing motions, the stretching and strength training it provides. I did that 2 days last week instead of running and I really enjoyed it!



I was was happy (no, really, disappointed) to see no snow on the ground this morning! I made a deal with myself last night that if there was snow on the ground this morning that I could skip my Monday run and curl up with a cup of coffee and my YOGA.... I think this is the first time in a LONG time I was pissed there was NO snow!



Anyway, here is what you have all been waiting for!


Week 2

Pounds lost- 2.5 (YAHHHOOOO!)

Pounds lost to date- 3lbs.

Pounds to goal- 27

Cheers to a good week!

No comments: